If you take medication regularly, it may be put on ‘repeat’ by one of our Doctors. This means that a Doctor has authorised you to have a certain number of prescriptions before they want to see you again to review how things are going.
All medication requests take a minimum of 48 hours to be processed. Please put your requests in with plenty of time to avoid delays in continuing to take your medication. Please note that requests may take longer over the holiday periods of Easter and Christmas / New Year.
Repeat prescriptions may be ordered by any of the following methods:
- In person at the Medical Centre
- By post: Middleton Health Centre, Middleton Shopping Centre, Middleton, M24 4EL
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (If ordering by email we need your Name, Address, DOB, Medication Requested)
- Online: Run by Patient Access
- By email - please use the form on our contact page and include your name, Date of Birth and details of your required medication
Arranging your Prescription
If you would like your prescription to be collected by a pharmacy and/or delivered to your home it is your responsibility to contact your preferred pharmacy to arrange this with them.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to accept repeat prescription requests by telephone.